Embassy Theatre Rules
The Embassy Theatre has placed the following rules and policies in place to make sure that every guest has a safe and enjoyable visit. Prepare for your ticketed event by reading and reviewing the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact The Embassy Theatre Box Office at 260-424-5665.
The Embassy Theatre is proud of its ADA compliance accommodations as listed below.
- Wheelchair seating is available at the back of sections B and C. Please request wheelchair seating when purchasing tickets.
- Mezzanine and balcony access is via stairs only. The Embassy does not have elevator access to the mezzanine and balcony seating areas.
- Wheelchair availability: The Embassy has two wheelchairs available for patron use. Please notify an usher or staff member if you require a wheelchair.
- Hearing-impaired: Assistive listening devices are available upon request. Interpreters require at least 48 hours advance notice for a performance.
- Sensory-friendly kits: Patrons of any age may request a sensory-friendly kit, provided by the AWS Foundation, to help adapt to loud sounds, bright lights, and unfamiliar surroundings. Notify an usher or staff member if you would like to use a kit.
For certain events, arriving late may result in guests being asked to wait in the lobby until a designated break period. To avoid frustration, The Embassy Theatre recommends that you arrive no later than 45 minutes before a ticketed event to make sure you have plenty of time to find parking and get to your seat.
Large bags are not allowed in the venue. Smaller bags may be subject to inspection by event staff and security. Guests may refuse searches and event staff reserves the right to refuse entry.
Photo policy is chosen by the artist or production company hosting the event. For most events, photographs, video, and audio recording devices are not allowed in the auditorium due to safety and copyright protection concerns.
If an event requires different rules, it will be noted in the program description or guide.
The Embassy Theatre keeps the show going despite exterior weather. In the case of a cancellation due to artist cancellation, the venue will make announcements as soon as possible. If your ticketed event is canceled, please call 260-424-5665 . to ask about rescheduling or ticket refund procedures and policies.
All children must have their ticket for entry except during the Embassy Festival of Trees, where children 2 and under are admitted free.
If your child is disruptive during the event, then you and your child may be asked to wait in the lobby.
The Embassy Theatre offers pre-packaged food and refreshments from the concessions areas on the lobby and mezzanine levels. Outside food is not allowed.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event? You can ask event staff for help with finding the lost and found service. You can also call 260-424-5665 . after the performance. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item.
The Embassy Theatre does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
The Embassy Theatre restricts certain items to keep guests and event staff safe. Please refer to the list below for details. All bags and guests are subject to visual inspections and any prohibited items may be disposed of or returned to guest vehicles. To avoid frustration, please refer to the list below.
- Alcoholic or other Beverages unless purchased from the concessions area
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Audio or Video Recording equipment
- Cameras (camera policies vary on an event by event basis)
- Bags (larger than 10”x 8”x 8”)
- Cans, Glass or Metal containers
- Fireworks or any Explosive
- Food and Beverage not purchased from the bar
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives of any size
- Laser Pointers
- Promotional items with commercial identification
- Tape Recorders
- Large golf or non-telescopic umbrellas
- Weapons of any description, including firearms
- Signs, banners, flags or any other items that would either obstruct the view of a patron or serve as a dangerous projectile or security risk.
- Other items that in the judgment of The Embassy Theatre management pose a safety risk or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.
Re-entry is only allowed with the presentation of ticket stubs. Please keep your ticket stubs on hand until you are ready to leave.
Smoking is not allowed at the venue. Please contact the event staff to be guided to exterior smoking areas.